Fast, reliable and secure access to information
FiberFed Ethernet Solutions
Regardless of how complex your network needs are, FiberFed has an Ethernet solution designed to keep your business applications running smoothly and your entire organization connected with one robust and secure network. With a reliable Ethernet connection from FiberFed, you will exchange data safely and securely, at up to 100Gbps.
You will be able to run bandwidth intensive applications with predictable response times and implement new applications and emerging IP based technologies including rich media services, VoIP, ERP, supply chain management (SCM), medical image transfers and data archiving.
And all of this information travels across FiberFed’s own private, diverse MPLS network – We are always monitoring the status of your connection, and provide you with Industry Best SLA’s.
The FiberFed Network
We provide a leveraged Last mile option, and connect you to the Internet Backbone!
Get your employees communicating and collaborating more efficiently than ever, and your business applications running at peak performance… with an Ethernet connection from FiberFed Communications.
Reliable, Resilient Design
High network availability, minimal latency, and low packet loss
Fully Scaleable Solutions
Symmetrical dedicated bandwidth configurable from 10 Mbps to 100Gbps
Broad & Dirverse Network
Your information travels across our own enhanced IP MPLS Network, leveraging Millions of miles of National fiber networks
Redundant Core Architecture
Rapid recovery time from network incidents
Our FiberFed Business Promise
• Dedicated project managers
• Proactive monitoring to the
• Service level agreement, 4hr MTR
• 24x7 Dedicated enterprise support
• Cloud Network Connectivity
• Remote LAN connectivity
• High-Speed internet access
• Server consolidation
• Data storage, backup and recovery
• Transport for VoIP
The FiberFed Network provides 4 Ethernet Solutions below!
Ethernet Private Line Service
- Ethernet Private Line is a Service that connects 2 locations together over our Fiber optic Network.
- ELINE is the MEF Compliant name that provides EVC’s that suit your architecture application. EVPL or EPL UNI’s are available.
- Used for Private Lines, Ethernet Internet Access, and Replacement for TDM private lines.
Ethernet LAN Service (VPLS)
- Ethernet LAN is a Multi-point Service that connects 3 or more locations together over our Fiber optic Network.
- ELAN is the MEF Compliant name that provides EVC’s that suit your architecture or have us help. EVPL or EPL UNI’s are available.
- Used for Multipoint L2 VPNs, Transparent LAN Services, PTV and Multicast networks.
Ethernet Rooted-Multipoint (MPLS)
- Ethernet Private Multipoint is a Service that connects 3 or more locations together over our Fiber optic Network.
- ETREE is the MEF Compliant name that provides EVC’s that suit your architecture or have us help.
- Used for Multicast delivery, Shared Internet Access, Mobile Backhaul, Telemetry Services.
Ethernet Dedicated Internet Service
- Ethernet Dedicated Internet is a Service that connects EVC to our Internet Gateway via our Fiber optic Network.
- ELINE is the MEF Compliant name that provides underlay to reach our Regional Internet POP.
- Used for Dedicated Internet Blend, DDoS Inline-Protection, DataCenter BGP Blend.